Value Engineering has proven design competences in various engineering disciplines. Our flexible organization in Sofia and London can provide with complete and coordinated multidisciplinary design, even for particularly complex projects.
The technical design services are tailored-made: our approach is to provide these services with a Construction and Project Management methodology to ensure the utmost efficiency and Customer satisfaction.
Important aspects of such consultancy assignments may involve new Greenfield projects, project expansion or fast-track programs, as well as independent assessments and appraisals for financing purposes. Such consultancy starts with a simple basic engineering and may continue up to full range investigations.
Basic and detail engineering
Value Engineering provides preliminary, basic and detail engineering for entire plants including soil investigation, civil, piping, mechanical, electrical and refractory engineering as well as automation.
All these activities are carried out by modern and state-of-the-art 3D CAD systems
All engineering services are executed in-house with the following software:
- For Plant Design, Mechanical & Piping & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering Design & Drafting Services: INVENTOR Professional, CADWorks Plant
- For Infrastructure Project Services: Autodesk Civil3D, Netcad Inroads, Storm & Sanitary, Survey Select or Geomedia
- For Structural & Foundation Engineering: SAP2000, ETABS, and SAFE
- For Structural Detailing of Steel & RC & Precast Concrete Structures: Tekla Structures XSteel and RC / PC Module, AllPlan and Advanced Steel
- General Purpose Drafting Software: AutoCAD
- For Planning activities: Primavera and Project
In the detail-engineering phase, all is studied in order to both reach a completed definition of the design and start the construction phase. This allows the Client to minimize the risks of future claims during the construction phase.
We also provide the following services:
- Final design and planning for obtaining permits and authorizations
- Preparation and follow-up of all the administrative and authorization procedures
- Drawing up tender specifications, contract schemes, product specifications, bill of quantities & budget preparation and price lists
- HSE Design
- Procurement Management
Project and Construction Management
Value Engineering coordinates and manages Projects during their whole lifecycle. Since its establishment, Value Engineering has executed a number of EPCM projects worldwide.
At Value Engineering we believe that every plant is unique and requires an individual approach. Therefore, the Company provides specific solutions to each and every requirement our Clients may have. No matter it is a technological, budget, timing or organization issue, thanks to our renowned management skills we will be able to find out the best solution, always.
We have a staff of competent, professional and motivated Project Managers who are able to comply with all the obligations, the requested quality level, the Client’s deadlines, the approved budget and with the environmental sustainability and energy performance goals.
Value Engineering Engineers are specialized in assisting customers in project management for new plants or in revamping of existing operations.
Our main responsibilities:
- General project planning
- maintain a close relationship with Customer
- ensure strict compliance with contractual and legal requirements
- monitor quality assurance and control systems
- provide reports to assure accurate information flow
- submit detailed progress reports to Customer
- Project cost management
- respond to any execution issues
- Consultancy and recommendations to Customer
- reporting accumulative cash flow and anticipated cost to complete
- Scheduling and programming of the Project
- monitoring of progress to meet the milestones
- Preparation, submission and the follow up of the papers and documents required by the competent authorities for the execution of the Project
- monitoring the legal deadlines imposed by the local authorities
- organize regular project meetings, bid meetings, contract signing meetings
- manage subcontractors during erection and construction works
- manage and supervise construction works and services performed on site
- Implementation of the Project safety procedures